Monday, April 14, 2014

Hachimitsu Manju


Oh hachimitsu Manju... How I will miss you when I leave Tsu. Hachimitsu Manju or Honey Manju(Manju is kinda like a red bean filled bread donut thing) are super super delicious and the best Manju in the world... Why is it so much better then other Manju? Cause of the honey added to the breading! So delicious I wish I could send them to everyone to try but I can't cause they are best fresh. 

So this Manju place is a dangerous distance from my work... Only two blocks  and one of my favorite traditional japanese desserts. So, if your ever in the Tsu area... Get some, you won't regret it(unless you don't like red bean)

Other news, this weekend I went out to dinner with some of the JETs who live near by and it was really fun! We made plans for next weekend to go to Sweets Paradise in Nagoya... Two hours all you can eat desserts. Who can diet when places like that exist? Needless to say, I'm pretty excited. Hopefully I'll take some pics and blog about it next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment