Well, had a successful trip to Nagoya last weekend with the main destination being Sweets Paradise... 2 hours of all you can eat desserts(they have some regular food too)
Some of the regular food to eat in prep of the sweets.
Then cakes... So many cakes, and they were pretty delicious. Felt super full afterwards but super worth it. When we finished at Sweets Paradise we decided to walk to Osu and do some leisurely shopping. Osu is a pretty cool place cause it's almost all thrift second hand stores and has a lot of cool stuff to look at. While walking through there we also stumbled upon this awesome little shrine.
Pretty cool, after we walked to sakae for some more shopping (I wanted to go to LOFT to get some stuff for my sisters b-day) and on the way there we came across the weirdest vending machine I've seen in Japan so far.
Those are fish inside the bottles... It's fish broth for cooking... Why in a vending machine??? I have no idea lol
Then for dinner we went to a resturant in the Oasis building and I had misokatsu.... So freakin delicious









No comments:
Post a Comment