Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's Going

I really haven't done anything too exciting recently but while sitting here not doing anything important I thought I would post about a few recent happenings. 

I bought a new purse, my first one in four years, it took a long time to decide but I found this one in a store off a side alley of Tekashita street in Harajuku.


And you can unzip the sides to make it bigger.


I think it's pretty cool...

Then I bought a fancy little cake.


Mostly because it had silver spots I thought it looked super pretty and wanted to eat it... And it was crazy delicious.

Then I don't have any pictures but I went to a Bulgarian fair and ate some Bulgarian food which was delicious and became a part of the Bulgarian Friendship Group! Haha it was fun. Also bought some Rose jam to bring home for Christmas. 

So, while I am really too busy for much free time I have been able to do a few fun things in the past month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment