Now I'm living in Tokyo, working at the school I had studied abroad at. So far I love my office, the staff is excellent and I surprisingly really like doing office work. Outside of that though I am an RA for an exchange group from 6 different countries, and I will be an English tutor once summer break is over and school is back in session.
The office is awesome, and almost all the exchange students are awesome except for a select few who my fellow RA and assistant director ran into some major issues with last night. It's too bad that there are students who can't see how lucky and fortunate they are to be able to have this chance of studying in a foreign country. I really hope they will learn and mature from this experience along with becoming more accepting and open minded with others.
In the meantime I'm taking a brief break from the city in Todai's lovely garden with a yummy matcha latte :)

No comments:
Post a Comment